ij.start.canon | canon setup printer | canon com ijsetup
Canon is known for its versatile, All-in-One printers. These printers are fun to use and are highly reliable. They offer a wide array of features which make them stand apart from other printers. Canon has designed cloud-ready printers that let you connect to your cloud storage and print files efficiently. Canon printers come with multifunctional peripherals that enhance productivity. You can pro-actively monitor printer functions using various printer management software designed for computers. Some of such software are ij.start.canon , Canon IJ Scan Utility, Canon Printer Utility, Canon IJ Network Tool, Canon Network Scanner Selector EX, etc. Keep reading to know about the exciting features of these tools and software.
What is ij.start.canon?
In order to set up Canon printers and devices, Canon has globally set up a website for users to easily access device guides, set up instructions, drivers, and complete the setup process at ij.start.canon . This web page is accessible by any browser, from mobile, and from a desktop. You can easily select your Device and follow on-screen instructions to set up your device. It is usually great for Printers and is also mostly used to set up and download printer drivers.
Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
- The users must open the internet browser.
- Then in the address bar, search for “ij.start.canon ”.
- After that, the official page will get open on the system’s screen.
- Then tap on the “Setup” icon.
- After this, the users need to enter the printer model.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
- After that, click on the “Start” icon.
- After that, the users should follow the on-screen prompts to prepare the printer.
- Then the download link will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the download button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Now once the file gets downloaded, then open the downloaded file.
- After this, the “User Account Control” pop-up will open on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Yes” button.
- After that, the “start setup” window will appear on the screen.
- Firstly, open any web browsers such as Safari, Firefox, or any other on the Mac system.
- After this, type “ij.start.canon ” in the browser’s address bar.
- Then the official page will appear on the screen.
- After that, the users need to click on the “Setup” option.
- Now in the search field, enter the printer’s model.
- After that, click on the “Go” button.
- After this, click on the “Start” icon.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions for preparing the printer.
- Then on the screen, the “download” link will appear.
- So, click on the download button.
- After this, the “.dmg” file will start downloading.
- Now, wait for the file to download completely.
- Then open the downloaded file.
- After that, the “User Account Control” pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Then hit on the “Yes”icon.
- Now the “Start Setup”window will appear on the screen.
Steps for Printer Driver Installation
- Get the setup file of ij.start.canon by checking into the same folder in which you have personally saved it. Run the file by double-clicking on it and soon you will see the Canon program main installer window.
- Quickly verify the selected Language and Region information. If the details are untrue, update them immediately. By clicking Next, you will switch to the Printer Detection window.
- As your printer is already linked with the computer, you will definitely see your Printer name on the screen. If not, check the wireless or wired connections. Select the printer and you will move to the Software list window for ij.start.canon setup.
- The Software Installation window has multiple checkboxes i.e XPS Drivers, Easy-Web Print EX, User’s Manual, MP Drivers, etc.
- Mark the checkboxes, tap Next and the License Agreement window will automatically be viewed on your screen.
- Read and approve the license agreement by clicking Yes. Then, you may discover the Firewall window and you have to enable the Permit checkbox for allowing the driver installation. This will initiate the Software Installation processing and once it is completed, click on the Finish button.
Steps to Setup Canon ij Printer Wirelessly
- Ensure your system and Canon printer is connected to the same internet connection, and see if the Canon IJ printer hardware is set up.
- Now, open your system web browser and go to ij.start.canon website through a web address. Its offered by Canon support officials to guide the user.
- Once you jump to the ij start canon page, click on the “Set Up (Start Here)” option and enter the canon printer model number or choose from the given list.
- It will take you to the next page, where you’ll need to ensure the right system like Windows or PC is selected on top of the page.
- Once you see the Download option at http //ij.start.canon for Canon ij printer setup, choose the option to download on your PC and wait for Canon printer drivers to download.
- Finally, after downloading from ij.start.canon , locate the Canon IJ setup, and double-click on the software file to start ij canon installation. Follow instructions displaying on the system screen to complete the installation.
- During the canon ij printer setup installation, if you have a USB cable, connect it; otherwise, you can choose the wireless connection option to finish the process.